Traveling to the Best Ranger Competition this year?
Fort Benning is a closed post/installation requiring a background check for entry. However, if things work like they have in the past, Fort Benning will declare Best Ranger Competition as a special event allowing entry through the 8th Division Road (Harmony Church) entrance during the dates of the comp with ID and registration. This will allow you swift access to the competition. We will provide updated access information as it becomes available.
At this date in time, plan to enter Fort Benning through it's main access point (I185) and stop at the visitor's center.
- Take 185 South to HWY 27 towards Cussetta.
- Get off at 8 th Div Rd.
- Present your ID at the security gate.
- At stoplight go straight.
- ARTB is approx 5 miles after stoplight on the right.
- You will see a Camp Rogers sign on your right (DO NOT TURN HERE), keep going past that sign and turn right into the fenced in area. You will turn into a parking lot in front of Airborne and Ranger Training Brigade Headquarters.
To help our guests navigate to each competition event, we have linked google maps to each event on the correlating days 1,2, and 3. To use these directions select the pin logo (displayed below) beside the event time and location.
For example, select the pin logo below to get directions to CAMP ROGERS through google maps.